Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sights and Happenings of my 23rd !

Twoooo blog posts in one day!? I feel like I'm on blog post overload right now, I'm totally back logged! I wanted to do this post tomorrow but there's too much to post about and I'm going to get so far behind!

So, one of the highlights about my birthday was visiting the lovely Miss Fern Animal. She's the cutest little thing and lives in such an adorable neighborhood. Perfect! Perfect!

Ashley's neighborhood

. . .

And this. This is amazing to me. Ashley has a really impressive collection of stuffed bebes. Some that squeak and jump and walk - some that flop over - some that are just plain cute! So, since I knew we'd be stopping by her place I rounded up as many of my stuffings as I could before we left and I very bossily re-arranged Ashley's apartment and set up this picture with the whole gang. Dang it, they're great!

Fern Animals/Snail and Cyclops team up!

And that's us. I also bossed her into smiling like that. I swear if it wasn't my birthday she probably would have hit me!

Snail and Cyclops/Fern Animals team up!

13 comments:

Suzy said...

haha she looks so obedient and you look so pleased with yourself; what a great photo!!

the exhausted etiquette (kirstine) said...

well happy birthday!
I've been so busy working on my
ceramic collection I've had no time to work on my stuffed toy collection.
I'll need to buy a shelf before hand, but yours and ashley's has led to great inspiration.

Aya Smith said...

Aw, how adorable you look! I hope you had a happy birthday, you deserve it! ^_^

Stéphanie said...

Oh ! Happy birthday !
You're looking radiant !

Isabel said...

You two are just adorable!

Amy P. said...

That stuffed animal collection is darling. And I loved pictures where at least one person feels awkward.

thevintageyear said...

You both have LOVELY smiles! I've always loved your photos - so much - but now I wish I could see your smile more often :)

Hope you had a happy birthday

Jessica said...

Awww shucks, you two are so adorable!!! The whole day sounds real wonderful...oh dear, and that stuffings collection just stole my heart!!!! xx

Gabbi said...

Happy belated Birthday! :)

The neighborhood does looks incredibly cute and quaint... the signs! And the dolls are lovely, such fun rearranging someone else's collection... maybe she decided to keep them that way after you left?

Casey said...

Looks like you had a swell time. :)

reckless daughter said...

I used to have that dresser (minus the cool antique stuffed animals) when I was little! oh...memories

Rebecca Jane said...

love the antique-y assortment of stuffed animals - so great!

Clicky Overload said...

It's always so much fun looking at your beauty, Mademoiselle.

Happy very belated birthday from good ol' Europe,

Clicky Overload

Related Posts with Thumbnails