Thursday, March 11, 2010

Etsy Updates and a Sale!

Here's all of today's shop loot...

Today's update, pt. 1

. . .

Today's update, pt. 2

. . .

update3

. . .

update4

. . .



Much more to come! Tomorrow I hope to have the black dresses up - there's only 4 left though... I stole 2 for myself!!! Then a Blue and Red update, probably Monday/Tuesday.

So! Starting now until tomorrow - Friday the 12th at 3:00 PM (Pacific Time) I'll be doing a Flea Market style bartering sale for some of the older items in my shop. I first heard about this type of thing from the lovely Adelaide's Homesewn where she did something called "Ask Me Anything"

So, basically - here's how it'll work. I have a section in my etsy shop called "The Fleas" with items that are up for bartering - pick your fancy from that section and send me a message with an offer price. I'll write you back and either accept that price or offer a different one. If you agree on that price then I'll reserve the Item for you until 3:00! One thing to remember is that the item has to be purchased and paid for by 3! And of course the golden rule of the flea market applies - the more you buy the more you save - so don't be shy and shop away!!

16 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow.... these are oh so lovely!! XO

Love_Again said...

amazing dresses! can't wait for the next update.

Meggy said...

ooohhh geeez i hope that middle white dress fits me and that i am not eating a mini burger when the sales go up!

BaronessVonVintage said...

oooh, "The Fleas" is a GREAT idea! Lovely frocks!

Crystal said...

Such a great idea! And don't get me started on the wonderful name that is, "The Fleas".

kater said...

Oh geez, if I see one I fall in love with I might have to get my grubby little hands on one!

THE said...

I absolutely love your Blog, i've spend the last couple of hours reading it and its so lovely :) I wonder If you've ever been to Poland, cause i've read your Grandparents were polish? My Grandma is also an Inspiration and Influence to me, just as yours was for you. I'll visit your blog now regulary if you don't mind :) Big hugs from Poland, xoxo Anna ps. love the clothes:)

Paige said...

oh dear, I love everything.

Emma said...

Some lovely dresses! :) Have you still got the 60s off-white lace dress with long sleeves? And will you ever sell it? I am i love!

Iulia Romana said...

Looooooooooooove all of them !

LUU H. said...

where is the money, when i need them... they looks so lovely !

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Love so many of these! My favorite is the one on the right in the second row, just lovely!!

Jocy said...

These are lovely!!!!

Anonymous said...

All those pieces are so lovely! I have to check out your etsy shop! :]

-J.
www.teenvegetariansoul.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yes yes yes, your blog is just soooo wonderful and gives me a lot of energy!

A footprint from Sweden by Agneta

My CoCoon Vintage said...

Makes me so excited for Spring!
Nice picks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails