Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Etsy sales for Easter visits!

best friens


Sorry for the silly blog post, but I'm having another Flea Market style sale! I forgot to buy my plane tickets to Boston for Easter and mannn they're getting expensive!

So, it'll be just like the last one - except the whole shop is up for grabs! I'll be running the sale for the next 24 hours (ending at 4:00 PM Pacific)

... So, pick your fancy from my shop and send me a message with an offer price. I'll write you back and either accept that price or offer a different one. If you agree on that price then I'll reserve the Item for you until 4:00 on Wednesday March 24th! One thing to remember is that the item has to be purchased and paid for by 4! And of course the golden rule of the flea market applies - the more you buy the more you save - so don't be shy and shop away!!

PS Alice also has a boat load of 30s/40s/60s dresses she got for me at an auction - so expect those to be listed once I get back in Massachusetts!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh sweet! Will have to check it out! Can you please tell me where you got those shoes that you wore to the expo?

xoxo
Maggie

the snail and the cyclops said...

Maggie - the shoes came from Liebemarlene's ebay shop. I can't remember the brand ... BUT, it's funny you ask because Urban Outfitters is selling an uncannily similar pair right now:
http://tinyurl.com/ya783wu

Shanley said...

Haven't come by in a while, but wanted to say that i LOVE your blog - love the colors, love the things that inspire you, and whenever i post a link from it, people always comment "i love her style." just wanted you to know you have secret admirers.

Alicia said...

bummmerrr! Read this post too late... hope you got a plane ticket out of it!

the snail and the cyclops said...

shanley - that's terribly sweet of you to say!! thank you!

Alicia! (SF alicia?) its still going on! unless whatever you had your eye on has sold ... but, it's still going on!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails