Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lomo Adventures: Fort Funston

My dance card has been full the past few weeks, it's been so nice! But, that also means I've been seriously neglecting this blog. There was a flurry of activity last week in my etsy store when I cleaned out my closet - but, it's been slow again the past few days. Not to worry - I have lots of photos for this blog and lots of dresses to come!

We'll start backwards and work our way forward! These photos were from a really nice afternoon spent with some friends visiting from NYC. The weather in San Francisco was sunny and lovely but when we got out towards Fort Funston it was so grey/windy/chilly...









hang gliders





There were all these funny hang gliders that kept buzzing in and out of the sky. It seems like fun, but I have a fear of falling.. being hooked into one of those seems like one of the worst things I can possibly imagine!

15 comments:

Laurel said...

These photos are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Lov3 Your Blog

Tien said...

I love these photos! You shoot with film, I think, and it makes me want to trade in my DSLR.

I also want to steal your adorable pup.

13bees said...

ah! these photos are amazing.

Sarah Walker said...

Your lomo pics always come out so well! Do you have any tips or tricks you are willing to share?

xo

Sophia said...

Beautiful photos!!! I love your dog ;p <3

skiepies.blogspot.com/

carissa said...

beautiful photos. what lomo cam did you use for them?

Cateaclysmic said...

so beautiful xoxo

Megan said...

what beautiful photos!!
xo

Daiana said...

lovely photos! just beautiful.

Inspired said...

Beautiful photos and lovely blog! Hope you had a few nice days off:)

Juliexo

spockcookbook said...

lovely photos, what camera have you used?

Gina said...

Wow, those pictures are so painterly. I love them. I can only remember one night in my entire life in San Francisco being warm through the night. I was in high school, strolling the streets with friends, all of us marveling that it was after 7 PM and still too hot for coats. Never again.
Oddly enough, my parents (and a few other SF natives I spoke with this week) detested the weather. They missed their security blanket of fog. But the energy and excitement is always up on sunny days--it's almost as if SF becomes TOO beautiful when the misty curtain is lifted...
Gorgeous dress by the way. The peachy color suits you nicely and it doesn't look too big at all. :)
xoxo,
Gina

Sarah with an "h" said...

Really neat pictures! And hang gliding looks like so much fun. Scary, I agree. But fun! Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures.

:o)Sarah

Rackk and Ruin said...

when my parents went out to SF to visit my sister for my mom's 60th they decided to go hang-gliding. . . . you have to do it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails