Sunday, August 1, 2010

august

august

summer1


And happy first day of August! When I was still in school I remember equally loving/dreading the arrival of my birthday. With it being tucked towards the end of July it meant that by the time August rolls around it's time to pick out new backpacks and get serious about that Summer reading. Isn't it funny I still dread seeing the 'back to school' displays...

I've had these photos tucked away for a while in my book case but finally I felt like pulling out the scanner tonight and working out all the software bugs.... there are so, so many family photos to come!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I dread back to school stuff as well. And my birthday is July 27th so I am in the same boat as you. I love the family photos!! Happy first day of August!

Megan said...

I too always dread seeing the back to school sales since it means its time for school again...but I'm not even in school anymore :) Funny little things, arent we?

Lovely photos,
Maggie

mybreakfastblog.com

Maggie said...

I think the child in all of us dreads the back to school stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails