Thursday, September 9, 2010

1385 Shop Updates

1385

1385


In the next few hours I'm going to stock the shop with some true goodies. Shades of pale pink, cream, and green... A really nice color palate for the end of Summer / early Autumn. This is one of the dresses that's making its way there.. a beautiful double layer organdy ballerina-esque dress that I bought for myself at La Rosa. No matter what I do I can't make it work for my stupid flat chest. It's a real stunner. Totally perfect in every way.

7 comments:

theveryflowers said...

Aaaah, where did you get those old tole sconces?! That dress is gooooooorgeous. :)

Laurel said...

Oh I love it!! It's so beautiful! I will be watching Etsy with bated breath for the listing x

Love_Again said...

can't wait to see the new treasures in store. love your curtains by the way.

Rubyellen said...

i can't wait to see the new treasures!

Lulu said...

oh yay!

Ky said...

That is a simply stunning dress! I wish I had as tiny a waist as you, might purchase it then. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails