Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hooker's Sweet Treats

So very happy that Hooker's Sweet Treats is only a few blocks away from my apartment! I don't get there nearly as often as I should - but every time I stop in it's hard to leave.

Hooker's Sweet Treats

Hooker's Sweet Treats

Hooker's Sweet Treats

Hooker's Sweet Treats


Hooker's Sweet Treats


Do you remember me gushing on and on about the sea salted caramels at The Perish Trust? Well, the kind fella who makes them opened up his own sweet shop serving up bread pudding, cheddar biscuits, praline cookies, and the most excellent coffee drinks. The first time I stopped in was on my birthday over the summer and since then I've spent a few nice coffee chats with Emily, Ashley - and today with my bud Phoebe. Everything is always delicious and they really did a perfect job with the interior - I think it might just be one of my favorite places to visit in San Francisco!

14 comments:

Andrea said...

I've been trying to check this place out, but their hours are so unfavorable! I'm just going to close my eyes and imagine what the sea salt chocolates taste like.

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

The little yellow enamel set is SO sweet. Looks like such a cute place to get coffee, no wonder you love it.

Chaucee said...

Ooo what a lovely place.

erin said...

my goodness, what a place. looks lovely in every way.

erin jane / atlantictreefox said...

wow. what a place! i wish there was something like that here.

Unknown said...

i love the cream and sugar!

naomi.

Miss Tami Lee said...

I want to go there just because of the name

Indigo said...

that coffee looks yummy. and the yellow teapot is sweet. I really want to check this place out xx

Lexie said...

beautiful pictures! that chocolate looks delicious.

Ruth said...

This cafe looks divine, very few places know how to make a lovely creamy frothy latte. And this looks just perfect!

http://flossyblossom.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

This sounds like my slice of pie!! You always find the best places. XO!

UN-stitched said...

Oh wow, I love her coat and shoes! Beautiful smiles also lovely!
christine
http://un-stitched.com/

Marcheline said...

Need. The. Teapot.

Unknown said...

This looks great.. that coffee looks fab. Gorgeous place!! xxxxx

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails