Saturday, January 15, 2011

Phoebe!

Phoebe!


I need to do a little gushing about one of my favorite San Francisco girls! Phoebe was one of the very, very first people I met when I got to SF and I knew it was love almost immediately. On top of being insanely sweet, and so easy to talk to - she has the most beautiful collection of vintage and antique clothing - most of which her, or her sweet mum found at the thrifts. And dang, that girl can layer and accessorize better then anyone else I've ever seen. It's always like she's stepped out of a really, really good editorial.

Yesterday I spent a really nice afternoon with her which included some pup walking, 1385 photo snapping, coffee drinking, dress shopping, and a bit of daydreaming about future project collaborations! While we were hanging around in front of Hooker's I had to snap some photos of her outfit.

Phoebe!

Phoebe!

Phoebe!

Phoebe!


She found her jacket at La Rosa, it's from the 1920s and it's probably one of the most beautifully made things I've ever seen. The construction details are amazing!! Gaaah, and that shawl collar cardigan is vintage boy's Burberry (found at GOODWILL)

(Phoebe doesn't have a blog, but I think slowly but surely it'll happen! I'm trying to get her to at least start a tumblr... I know this girl has a lot of great things to share!!)

37 comments:

Claire Nouveau said...

her style is impeccable! love everything...<3

Carys said...

What amazing style she has!! And beautiful hair too!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

PinkBow said...

stunning. this jacket especially is simply amazing.

Vanessa said...

I'm crazy about that jacket!

www.looselips-sinkships.com

Emily Rose said...

ahhh the jacket! she looks like a lot of fun

Amber said...

She looks lovely. So nice to have a besutiful friend to share the world with. So love her jacket!

BaronessVonVintage said...

WOW, that is one stylish gal! That jacket is a-mazing!

KAH said...

She really does combine pieces beautifully and her collection sounds amazing!

You are convincing me to give Hooker's a try. It's only a half block away, but I was trying to resist the danger of having a sweets shop so close. I at least have to get some exercise when I get a Miette craving.;)

A Little Brighter said...

Oh wow! She looks amazing. I can't beleive that jacket is from the '20s! what a find :D

Ayesha x

Monique said...

Her jacket is aaaamazing! I'm sure a collaboration between the two of you would be amazing. Glad you had a wonderful day lady.

erin jane / atlantictreefox said...

holy! the jacket looks brand new!

Cedar said...

That coat is amazing! It isn't anything I would ever think to pick up while shopping...but maybe I should start rethinking how I shop!!

Ella said...

oh wow, her style is wonderful!

Annalise said...

Oh, her coat is just fabulous! It could look silly but she has created the perfect outfit around it. I hope we get to see more soon!
XOXO
Annalise

Anonymous said...

She looks stunning! I'm so in love with that jacket :)

Sara Downton said...

her jacket and bag are divine!

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

That coat is really something! What a beautiful find xx

Maria Casteel said...

she's adorable. and i can tell from the photographs that she is fun and kind. i love those shoes

Liz said...

all i have to say about that coat is... !!!

Phara said...

That coat is absolutely gorgeous! And love her shoes. Would be a great idea if she started a blog.
X

Zohar said...

That jacket it to die for! She looks beautiful :)

My CoCoon Vintage said...

That outfit is effortless and magazine-worthy.
Lovely shots.

tagtraeumerin said...

her outfit is amazing! love the jacket, pants and shoes especially. (:

laura
www.tagtraeumerin.de

Rebecca said...

She's so stylish, I am surprised she doesn't have a blog. That coat is truly amazing, hearing it's from the 1920s makes it that bit lovelier.

Anonymous said...

im over the moon about that jacket!! Any chance it was made by pendleton?

Anonymous said...

Ah her style is so impeccable.......that coat is divine and so are her shoes. I must visit her tumbler. :)

BTW your header....it is gorgeous. did you create the image yourself?

Look forward to hearing from you

Love

Tashrin - A Toronto based personal style blog

LAVEL said...

lovely backpack♥

Rebekka Seale said...

Totally amazing. Totally amazed.

alexandra grecco said...

Gorgeous jacket!
xo
Alexandra
www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com

fromblank said...

i just game across your blog on bloglovin'i'm really enjoying your photographs.

your newest follower

http://fromblank.blogspot.com

Oli said...

i love this coat its amazing !

www.stoyofafunnyface.blogspot.com

Honor said...

Hey I've given you an award, check out my blog for more information :)

http://teapothonor.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

That jacket is perfection. I am jealous!

Same Length Pinkies said...

just took a screenshot of that jacket. it really is powerful.

Jenny said...

I went to kindergarten with Phoebe! So weird. I ran into her awhile back at La Rosa. Small world. :-)

BB said...

Can I take her on a date?

Ana said...

oh wow, what a completely amazing jacket! Completely smitten. I really need to learn to layer better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails