Saturday, June 5, 2010

Pink Dresses

22140025

17750001

. . .

I was trying to clean up my desktop this morning and I saw a folder that's been sitting around for a while, Pink Dresses. I had a roll of film that was almost ready to be developed but there was just a few pictures at the end that weren't snapped. Instead of just pointing at nothing and twisting the wheel, I pulled out two of my favorite old dresses.

1920sdress
. . .


After the photos came back I thought it might be nice to take more photos of my other pink dresses. But... that was a few months ago and I almost forgot these photos even existed until this morning! Maybe someday ...

17 comments:

Away with the fairy's said...

These are so pretty! ive been looking everywhere for the perfect pink summer dress!

http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

Zohar said...

Oh I love love love the second semi sheer (or so it seems) one.. :)

kathy said...

Those are both so pretty! xx

http://5678vintage.blogspot.com/

Carys said...

These are two of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen, they are honestly so lovely!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Caroline said...

Wow!! I love the first dress! Beautiful!xo

MarieBayArea said...

so sweet. they're both beautiful. i'd really love to wear that second one. the hemline is quite unique and i'd love to see a closeup of the print too.

Vanessa said...

Beautiful dresses! The first one looks so perfect for flattering a figure. Lovely.

xx Vanessa

Anonymous said...

These are magic. :-)

Rebecca said...

Seriously gorgeous dresses! The second one looks perfect for a summer picnic.

~ the dandelion girl ~

Alice In Fashionland said...

Those dresses are beautiful, love the first one. <3

Miss Woody said...

gorgeous first picture !

Samantha said...

They're both so pretty :)

Andrea said...

I love the dresses, especially the first one, i would so wear that!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. The colours are wonderful

Polly x

Casey said...

These are so lovely! Isn't it always fun to rediscover some images/inspiration you had forgotten about? I know my inspiration folders are so massive I can never keep track of everything! lol.

♥ Casey
blog | elegantmusings.com

hannah, heart city said...

lovely lovely of course! they look so beautiful on film

Becky said...

I love the first one! So pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails