Saturday, January 3, 2009

twins?!

Visiting New York was the plan for this weekend, but the cold weather made me chicken out. I'm a baby and slushy streets make me so miserable! (the salt stains make my shoes miserable too!) So, instead I spent a lovely day with my boyfriend and best friend visiting the Watertown Diner and doing some shopping at Bobby's and Ars Libris.

It gets dark so early and it's too cold for photos outside, so Jeff and I had ourselves a little Wardrobe Remix photo shoot in his apartment. Just to clear things up - Jeff isn't actually my twin brother, we just joke about it all the time. I've known him for forever and I'd say he's the best fake twin a girl could have!!




PS Jeff bought his military jacket from Bobby's yesterday! And I kept this box in mind when I was getting dressed yesterday. I found it tucked into one of the closets in my gram's attic. I think it's one of my favorite things to come out of her house. The colors are top notch and that umbrella is wonderful too!

15 comments:

ryder said...

love your hair and the outfit! you look warm and super cute at the same time. BTW-that box out of the attic is incredible.

Secondhand Stella said...

I love the color of that blouse! Your outfits are always an inspiration to me.

Anna Wallace said...

you two are absolutely adorable!

Myy said...

What a cute outfit! I love your hair.

Penny said...

i love your outfit, that dress looks very cosy!!!
i really did think you guys were brother and sister! haha

bronte & belle said...

there is always such a softness to your outfits. it's very inspiring. and your hair is absolutely lovely.

Eyeliah said...

He is a very handsome and stylish friend, sure could look like your brother.

Solanah said...

Nice jacket! I have one similar in red:

http://vixenvintage.blogspot.com/2008/12/sgt-pepper.html

An I just love the fanned out collar on your blouse.

Laur said...

Your outfit is wonderful!

market publique said...

love the jacket and you hair! very cute oufits indeed! If/when you come to ny, let me know if you want a mini tour of willamsburg... I have a few vintage stores I frequently go to here and they are fun!
- Pamela

the snail and the cyclops said...

thank you, than you for all the sweetness! It's a nice welcome back after being away for a while!

and pamela, thanks so much! that's awfully sweet of you to offer! I've been to Beacon's Closet but I usually try to keep out of the vintage stores in New York as the prices are waaaay too expensive!

LF said...

your bun is adorable and I am totally diggin Jeff's new coat, great find!

young said...

Both of you look really nice!
I'm glad I found your blog :)

Rebecca Jane said...

i love that dress - it's so pretty!

reckless daughter said...

that box is amazing!

cute outfit as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails