Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Shop Vacations + One Last Flea Sale

I leave for the East Coast on the 29th ... just a teeny bit over a week away. I'm still in major denial that we're moving... I've packed a total of 4 or 5 boxes .... Guuuhhhaaahhhh ... Too crazy.... It's cool though, everything will get done!

In the mean time - here's a boring post about shop vacations / sales / etc ...

Libris Lunaria

The shop is closing on Friday evening (5.20) until July/August (basically whenever we find a place in Brooklyn and get settled)

Print Orders - We're accepting only 10 more between now and Friday evening.

Fox Totes - I have 20 totes left and was planning on stashing them away to sell at markets ... but I think I'll keep re-listing them until the shop closes. I won't be re-printing these, so if you were thinking about getting one - now is definitely the time!

New Totes - I'm going to be getting a new image printed, but I can't decide what should be next - The Hare or The Seahorse .... Leave a comment and let me know your pick!

Thirteen Eighty-Five

I'll be putting the shop into vacation mode Friday evening (5.20) -- hopefully reopening sometime in early June - I have a few boxes worth of stuff I've been stashing away so hopefully the hiatus won't be for very long. It'll be nice to reopen with completely new things!!

So starting now - the good 'ol Flea Market Sale is happening - everything needs to find a home, and what's left over will go to some of the second hand shops on Haight....

15 comments:

CoCoon said...

Good luck with the move lovely lady... now time to comb through your gorgeous frocks!

kater said...

The Seahorse, please please please! I would die of happiness. And if things pop up again around August, this little leo could have a seahorse friend for my birthday :D And he would match the print I got my dad for Christmas (we're a big seahorse family).

Caitlin Rose said...

Please make the sea horse! I'll purchase it right away : )

good luck on the move, you'll get everything done, it's amazing how much you can get done once the pressure is on.

Caroline said...

Good luck on the move!!! XO!!!

Phara said...

Hope the move goes well, exciting times.
X

karinalane said...

I vote for the hare. Good luck with your move!

Camille said...

Good luck with the move and finding a new place! For the totes, I particularly like the seahorse-it's a lovely reminder of the sea, and carrying it around would console me a bit from being stuck in the city. x

Lisa said...

I would love the tote with the hare on it! I have been so tempted to purchase the fox, but haven't felt it was the right creature for me. The hare would be perfect!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move :)

http://leavingmynoteshere.blogspot.com

jennyluvssnoopy said...

Defiantly the sea horse, it looks really delicate and pretty :) and good luck on your move!

Katy said...

I like the hare a lot. Good luck with the move! It will be over soon.

Unknown said...

Good luck on your move back East! Pick the hare for your next tote, please!

Ola said...

Good luck with everything! I vote definitely for the seahorse 'cause it's one of my favorite little creatures. And sporting such a tote by the sea would be just lovely :-)

Becca said...

I vote for the seahorse! Best of luck for your move!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

I'm pretty late to the conversation, but I vote for the hare! I love his face. Lots of luck, moving is such a nightmare!

Related Posts with Thumbnails