Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Feedsack Dresses

A while back I bought a slew of feedsack dresses from ebay. Some had their names scribbled into the necks, but most had holes where the names were snipped out. The first bunch of them made their way onto etsy here and there, finding homes with some really lovely gals. But, I still had 13 that needed their necks to be stitched up and their hems sewn. It's taken me a long time to get things all in order - but they're practically all ready to go off into the world! (I still have a few things to fix on three more dresses ...)

Feedsack Dresses


I've listed dresses 1-10 onto etsy so far and each one is coming to you wrapped in it's own sugar sack! There's florals, stripes, and dots to choose from!

2 comments:

this is cyclogenesis said...

Oh wow, that's an adorable packaging idea!

Kamila M. said...

thats ideal for any unique packaging..love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails