Monday, November 24, 2008

Upcomings

So, there are a few exciting things coming up in the very near future. First - the Bazaar Bizarre on Sunday December 7th. I won't be selling anything but my bffffff Alice of Forest Bound will be selling a whole lot of really wonderful things and I'll be her little assistant for the day! Every time she finishes something new I tell her she can't sell it because I'm going to buy it - so, trust me - it's going to be amazing!


This morning she updated her etsy shop with really wonderful limited edition crystal necklaces (I helped model!!) they won't be for sale at the market - so you all should scoop one up now!! (Alice also has the best packaging for her things as well, so that's even more of an incentive to hop on over to her shop!)

And then the following Sunday is Mass Market at Mass Art! I'll be sharing a table with Alice and my friend Katharine who'll be baking cupcakes. Vintage clothing and cupcakes, how could one table get any better???

7 comments:

Annie Crowninshield said...

The Bizaar Bizarre!! I miss it. I used to line up early so I didn't miss out. I still have some rad hand knit beer cozzies.

Have Fun!

Parapluie said...

Oh, how I wish, I could go there! Sounds amazing!

market publique said...

Hell no it can't get better than vintage and cupckaes! Well, only if you could serve pink champagne... That's probably now allowed, sadly.

Bella Di Nonna said...

It all sounds very exciting! Who would have thought that London might ever seem rather dull in comparison...?

Suzy said...

Yay I adore Alice! She's making necklaces out of my teeth for my best friend's xmas gift and she's just the best anyway, you're so lucky!

Eyeliah said...

very pretty necklaces.

LF said...

the citrine in the middle is soo adorable. love love.

Related Posts with Thumbnails