Monday, June 9, 2008

heat waave



(I've been living in this outfit since Saturday afternoon.)

I sure was complaining in February about the cold, and now I'm complaining in June.....
IT'S TOO HOT.

I was a total slug all of Saturday/Sunday/today due to the humidity and heat. (and humidity.)
My hair is reaching new zip codes too, I swear!

The only good thing about this weekend was this pretty little sunset we had last night. I think I fell asleep almost immediately afterwards though. I went to rest on the couch, hit my head on the arm rest the wrong way, and then I was out like a log for the rest of the night.



PS I bought that lovely skirt at Bobby's this weekend - I want to do something nicer with it, but for right now I'm only operating in tanks/potato sack dresses

9 comments:

jackie said...

beautiful pictures like always and love the skirt!

much love,
jackie.

melly said...

i am always very fond of your hair, or the way you wear it.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty skirt.

Emily Rose said...

love love loveeeeeeee this outfit. so perfect on you, and looks nice and loose for the hot sticky weather. and i agree about the sunsets. hazy skies make the most beautiful colors.

sleepyhead said...

the heat is horrible isn't it? in philly the humidity gets so high you can't even be outside for a minute before it becomes difficult to breathe. your outfit seems perfect for this kind of weather.

Times of Glory said...

I understand that weather can make people uneasy... at least I'm getting crazy (as London gets hot these couple of days)!

I came across your blog and you look so pretty and fresh! Yes, even under this weather... It is hard to look sweet and chic under hot days, but your simple yet stylish outfit looks so sweet xx

s.i. michaels said...

I wouldn't mind some of that heat. Apparently Seattle is experiencing a colder winter than Siberia or Sweden at this point. Sigh.

Kennedy said...

you are utterly inspiring <3

Heybigtrender said...

ammmmaaaazzing photos! the one of the sky is really brethtaking :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails